What data do we collect?
Big Red Kitchen collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Big Red Kitchen with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a request to sign up to our newsletter
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Big Red Kitchen collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
Big Red Kitchen securely stores your data at a hosted webserver location in Ireland; the company is reputable globally and has strict security precautions in place.
Big Red Kitchen would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Big Red Kitchen from contacting you for marketing purposes. Big Red Kitchen will never share your data with other companies for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Big Red Kitchen would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Big Red Kitchen for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Big Red Kitchen correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Big Red Kitchen to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Big Red Kitchen erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Big Red Kitchen restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Big Red Kitchen’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Big Red Kitchen transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Call us at: +353 (0)1 6978092
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Authenticating your account when you login
- Keeping you signed in
- Recording your sessions so you can pick up easily where you left off on our pages
- Keeping note of what’s in your cart
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Session Cookies - These enable your web browser to remember which pages on our site have already been visited and what actions have been taken in a session. Session cookies allow users to be recognized within a website so any page changes or item or data selection you do is remembered from page to page.
- Functional Cookies – These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features.
- Performance Cookies – These cookies collect information about how you use our website e.g. which pages you visit, and if you experience any errors. These cookies don't collect any information that could identify you – all the information collected is anonymous and is only used to help us improve how our website works
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Call us: +353 (0)1 6978092
Or write to us at: Big Red Kitchen, Simonstown Lane, Navan, County Meath.